A Tale of Two Titties

     After my traumatic experience earlier this week, trying to buy a bathing suit, I certainly didn't expect to find myself in another change room quite so soon, but, alas, that is exactly where I ended up.
     I needed some bras.  Mine were beginning to lose their shape, and when your bra has lost its shape, they sure can't help you with yours!  Being poked by underwire that is no longer under, but, in actuality, is popping up between your breasts to pick your nose, is both uncomfortable and unattractive.
     So, there I was, back at the same place, to buy some bras.  Luckily for me, I know my size, and the style, so the only real decision to be made was the colour.
     As I walked through the door of the clothing store, the cute little sales girl, from my bathing suit fiasco, noticed me from the corner of her eye.  She hunched down behind a sales rack, trying to avoid me.  I couldn't blame her, she was probably still looking for a priest to perform an exorcism!   I waved and smiled at her but that seemed to make her feel worse because I noticed her whispering to another sales girl and pointing at me.  The other woman nodded and motioned her head to the back, which is the direction the first girl went.
     That was OK.  Thankfully, I didn't require assistance for this purchase!
     I walked over to the bras and panties and began looking for the style of bra I always buy.  I couldn't find one.  Hmmm, I checked in different sizes, they didn't have my style either.   I could feel my heart begin to beat a bit harder in my chest.  I had to ask for help.  I had no choice!   I walked over to the older sales lady and with the sweetest smile I could muster and I asked her if she could help me find a bra in the style I liked.  She looked at me for about 10 seconds without a sound, 10 loooonnnng seconds.  "Certainly " She said in a professional, if not cold tone of voice.
     She walked back toward the bra section and I quietly followed her.  She asked me what kind I wanted and when I told her, she shook her head and said "I'm sorry, they have discontinued that particular line"!  "What?  Why"?  I asked, feeling the heat begin to rise in my cheeks.  She said "I don't know, but probably because it wasn't a good seller.  I can help you find a different style.  What size are you"?   "Wait, I'm still on the they discontinued that particular  line".
     I needed some bras, so I had no choice.  I had a creepy sense of deja vu and I didn't like it.  The sales girl began pulling an array of bras off the rack, all in my size.  "Don't worry about the colour, let's just figure out what fits you well and is comfortable".  She led me into a change room and said "I will be back".  My head said run, run very fast, but my boobs immediately put on the brakes and said "Hello, remember us?  We are why you are here".
     Off went my shirt and bra, and on went the new bra.  It pinched where it shouldn't, the straps were way too loose.   The next bra, gave new meaning to a push up bra.  It pushed my girls up alright, almost to my chin!  Surprisingly enough, it was quite comfortable,  but being as my youngest child is almost 24, and weaned, and I didnt need immediate access to my nipples, I decided to not go with this particular bra. This was quickly becoming frustrating, and I was getting a headache.
      The sales lady came in and she had company.  I couldn't speak, which is not like me, so I just looked at each of them.   The new member of our trio, grabbed me by my shoulders and bent me forward.  I didn't know if I should yell for help or laugh.  Laughing won out.  Immediately and quite proficiently, this woman had a bra on me, then she pulled me up and began maneuvering my boobs!  "I think you should know" I said "The last person who touched my boobs like this was sentenced to life with me, until death do us part, and, he's been supporting me for 26 years"!   There was no comment, there was just her, me and the sales lady in the change room, and my boobs were in her hands.
     The bra fitter, clucked her tongue and said "No wonder these bras don't fit you, the cups are too small, and the band is too big, the wings are fine.  Wings?  Bras have wings?
     I began to look around the change room  for cameras.   This really can't be happening I thought.  This is a joke! Someone is going to open up the door and yell "Surprise "!   But, it was happening,  the bra fitter, unclipped the bra so quick, I assumed she had been trained by a group of sailors on furlough!  She began barking orders to the sales lady to get a different size.  I stood there, bare chested with a woman who had touched my breasts, and I didn't get dinner first or even know her name!
    The sales lady was back, bra in hand.  I knew the routine, bend and shimmy into the bra.  I thought I might be able to use this for some future foreplay with my husband,  I had it down pat!  "Voila! Perfection".  She said it, not me, but the bra did feel and fit pretty good!  My girls were lifted and separated, supported without being restrained!  I was impressed!   I looked at her and asked "Where have you been all my life"?  And, just like that, she was gone!
     I got dressed, went to the cashier and paid for my bras.  I looked for my fitting angel but I couldn't see her.  I imagined she was helping another set of wayward breasts.
     My breasts are happy and so am I.  Thank you, mysterious bra fitter lady!
     If Charles Dickens were alive today, he might have a modern twist to an old classic novel...A Tale of Two Titties! 

Comments

Popular Posts