Pages in the Book of Life

     I am a newbie when it comes to blogging.  I try to track who reads it, where they are from and at what time of the day is the busiest.  Curiosity mostly on my part I suppose.   I am always shocked when I see new people from other countries that have read my thoughts.  Truth be told I am shocked by anyone interested in what I have to say!   I think that my everyday life, mundane to some may actually resonate with many because in some way it parallels their own crazy existence.   Each person on this planet, drawing breath has a unique and complex story unfolding everyday.   This is what makes our world and our lives so interesting, we are a collection of pages in a huge book called Life.  Most of us are the plain, white pages with many different languages typed onto it, the Body of the book, varied, stories, whether exciting or dull.  All of them compiled, interwoven, connecting each of us to one another, telling of our experiences.  Some of us can be subdivided into Chapters, community leaders, volunteers, strong minded people willing to work to better our world.  There are the lucky few who communicate through music, art and literature they are the artists, poets and the musicians of the world, they are the beautiful, coloured Illustrated pages, that everyone continues to flip to time and again because of their timeless beauty.   While others make up the Table of Contents page,  directing the rest of us where and how to go in life because of their superior  knowledge and experience.  Truly, the brains of us all.  The people that make up the Publishing Rights Pages, well, they are sly and slick, legal minds, every one.  Then, there are the people who help others, sacrificing their time and energy, helping the rest of us along the way, such as doctors, nurses, teachers, or just kind hearted souls.  They are the Dedication pages.  We thank them for inspiring each of us along the way.  Finally, there are the few that make up the Cover.  These individuals, throughout time have accomplished great things and become awe inspiring leaders, that fill the pages history.  Like a book with a cover, a spine and pages, we are all brought together in this world, to coexist in peace.  All of us have our own wonderful story to tell, so tell it through the gifts you were blessed with.  Peace to you my Canadian and American friends!  Paix a`toi to my friends from France.   La paz sea contigo to my friends in Spain. Vrede aan u to my friends in the Netherlands.   To my friends in Germany, friede sei' mit dir!  Miers ar jums to my Latvian friends!  Pace tie to my Romanian friends!  God Bless you all!

Comments

Popular Posts