Spacial Energy

     I was looking at my granddaughter's report card from Junior Kindergarten and I was very pleased with how much she has learned this past year as well as the positive comments she received from her teachers.  I noticed one of her comments said "her spacial awareness  is excellent ".  Spacial awareness?   I didn't know what that meant, and thanks to Google, I do now.
     It is a fancy term for knowing where you are in relation to the space around you, an example would be knowing what is in front,  behind or beside you, and where your body is positioned in relation to other objects (my definition ).
     Apparently many children have difficulty with spacial awareness and will walk into the wall, or not understand what "underneath" or "on top" means.
     Hmmm,  I know a lot of adults who have spacial awareness problems,  myself included!  I do understand the concept of "underneath, on top, beside, behind, in front", I have mastered that, but the whole running into things or tripping over nothing?  I do that!
     I just always assumed I was clumsy, but now there is an actual term for it, I am so excited!
     I can carry a laundry basket up and down the stairs,  push the carts in the grocery stores with no trouble or mishaps at all (and let's face it, some of those carts are huge and I have seen people run them into other carts, people and even displays).  I am not that dangerous!  That being said, I am quite proficient in walking into a wall, or tripping over nothing.  I am special that way.
     My husband laughs at me and tells me I have to improve my core strength which will improve my balance.   Yea right!  I could have the abdominal muscles of a weight lifter and the balance of a gymnast and STILL run into the wall or trip over nothing!  I think I have an invisible force field or even my own gravitational pull, so when I am remotely close to the corner of any wall I am pulled into it!  I am a walking Physics hypothesis for the Particle Theory.  Talk about particles colliding.
     The way I see it, I am not clumsy, or even spacially unaware, I am producing my own kinetic energy just by walking into the wall or tripping over nothing!  And, with the price of electricity these days, I just need to be able to harness that energy and use it.
      My husband won't be laughing at me when I generate a new form of energy and get paid for it!  Imagine the possibilities!   It's clean, renewable energy that has no negative impact on the environment, I get a bit banged up but, I do anyway.  I think it could work, I just need to convert my spacial unawareness into usable energy.
     Whether you are spacially aware or unaware, or producing your own form of energy like I do, here's to going forward and knowing it and your momentum when you do.   ☺

Comments

Popular Posts