Green Honey

     Last night, my heart decided to race.  It was the first time, in almost five years.  It was, a very unsettling experience for me.  I can't believe I went through this at least three times a week for a whole year before I had my last surgery.  It's funny what a person gets used to.
     I debated with myself, whether or not I should go to the hospital.  I chose to wait it out until either I couldn't take it anymore or it reverted on its own.  It finally reverted on its own about midnight, thankfully.
     While laying down, my son, and his friend Chad were Googling natural cures.  These young men, appreciate the more natural cures, opposed to pharmaceutical cures.  My son came downstairs with Chad's phone telling me about a video he had seen. It was about healing green honey.
     I listened to his enthusiastic explanation and he told me he was going to make some.  Chad was sent to the grocery store across the street, to buy honey and coconut butter.  My son, was in charge of the green part.
     Twenty minutes later, my kitchen was stirring with activity.  My son showed me a little canning jar and asked if it could be submerged in boiling water as it stewed the healing brew.  It had to boil, inside the jar, with the herbal greens, and coconut butter to infuse them together.  The jar had to boil, immersed in a full boil for two hours.  They took turns for a bit to watch it.  They drove me crazy, so I offered to keep an eye on it, just to have some peace and quiet.  Every fifteen minutes, I added more water to keep it covered in boiling water.   It was good, it kept my mind off of my racing heart.
     Chad and my son checked on their brew every now and then, until the two hours were up.  I could hear my son stirring the honey into his green brew.
     I could smell something hideous, it made me gag.  My son was laughing in the kitchen.   He asked me if I wanted to try some in a cup of tea.  I said "No!"  I couldn't get past the smell.   He peeked his head around the corner of the living room and said "It will help you to relax mom.  It has a lot of healing properties."  He proceeded to tell me how it can help with cancer, and other diseases.  I knew he was right, I too had read the studies, and heard the testimonials from people who had been cured by the healing green honey.  I just couldn't stomach the smell.  If I couldn't get it past my nose, it would never get to my tongue.
     My son made himself a cup of coffee with his green honey.   He told me he slept like a baby.  I guess there is something to be said about it, Chad fell asleep before he tried it!  It helped him sleep, simply by helping to prepare it, it was obvious very powerful!
     This morning, I am feeling no ill effects from last night's trouble, other than being tired.
     My son, and Chad, have a smile on their face this morning.  Me, I have a smile on my face too, I'm still alive.

Comments

Popular Posts