Be The Person Your Dog Thinks You Are!

     It's the law in my community, for dogs to wear a muzzle, while in public, be walked on a leash, and to have their poop scooped up.  Those laws are in place for safety and hygiene.  I think some people, should have the same laws applied to them as well.
     I hate being out somewhere and listening to rude, beligerant people spout off.  We all have problems, but that doesn't give anyone an excuse to belittle others, or to go on a tirade and make everyone around them feel uncomfortable.
     When encountering such individuals, we, the people who have to listen to it, could slap on a muzzle to shut them up.  Then, we could snap on a leash with a choke collar, that way, if they begin to get unruly, a simple snap of the leash would stop them.   Dog owners need to clean up after their dog when they poop, but people can sh*t all over other people and that seems to be acceptable.
     Dogs have better manners than many people in society today.  In fact, I would rather spend my time with dogs than some of the people I run across in a week.  Dogs bark, but they don't yell and complain, dogs give kisses and snuggles without being asked, dogs just want to be with their family, dogs don't care how you look, or where you live, as long as you love them.
     Yes dogs lick themselves, but I know many men, that if they could do the same, they would!  All dogs are dogs, not all humans are human.
     People put coats, hats and boots on their dogs, trying to make them more like them.  We, should instead, try to take on the traits of a dog...loyalty, loving, forgiving, and playfulness.  If we were more like dogs, there would be less fighting, shouting, and arguing.
     If we took our cue from dogs, we would first determine who the alpha was, then, we would just sniff each other to see if we were compatible.   No guess work.  Think of how easy that would be.  We would just go on with our day, no hassles.  My, what an amazing species we would be.
     My mother-in-law has a magnet on her fridge that says The more I know of people, the more I love my dog!  True words indeed.
   

 

Comments

Popular Posts