Forcasting Your Day

     Everyday, my phone gives me a forcasted weather alert for my area.  I love it.
     This morning, my app told me it was four degrees presently, but by the afternoon, the temperature would be as high as eight degrees.  We have a forty percent of rain in the afternoon and on into the evening.
     I really appreciate this phone app.  I can have an idea of what clothes to wear before leaving the comfort of my cozy bed.  Of course, this got me to thinking, which, as I've mentioned before is a dangerous journey to take.
      Wouldn't it be neat, I thought if we could get a phone app to alert us to people, and their moods?   Just imagine, waking up in the morning, before checking your email, or Facebook, your phone is alerting you on your spouse, significant other, children, co-workers or even your boss.  Their mood, whether it's happy, temperate, or angry.  Wow, it could really save a lot of time and energy in the morning.
     I really think it could work.   Upon waking, each person would go to their Mood app, and touch a screen with four different colours.  White would indicate you are okay, no problems.  Yellow, would show others you are stressed, and to proceed cautiously.  Green, of course would represent happy, and tell others you want to converse.  A blue colour would represent sadness.  Red, would mean you are angry, and warn others to avoid any sort of communication whatsoever.
     The idea, sheer genius, the application, easy, I think it could work.  We would input our mood for the day, then check out everyone else's immediately after.  The simplicity almost makes me cry.  No more guessing, or trying to make nice if you are in a bad mood.
      Technology has evolved so quickly in some aspects, but not at all as far as personal apications.  Every person with a phone could benefit from such an app.
     Today, I am Green.  I am happy and eager to communicate my ideas.  If anyone out there is Green like myself, good for you!  For all others, do us Greens a favour, text us your colour, so we know how we should proceed.  I'm wishing you all a Green day!
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts